• The FM 2862 frontage extends 2,048 linear feet (Approximately 0.4 miles) from western property line of Parcel A to the center of a bridge spanning a stream running beneath FM 2862 that feeds the 27-acre lake to the south of Parcel A.
• Topography: Mostly flat land, well-suited for development
• Parcel Accessibility: Excellent ingress and egress from frontage on FM 2862. The frontage on FM 2862 (2,048 linear feet or approximately 0.4 miles) adds the potential of retail or commercial uses. FM 2862 is a major artery in the area & is expected to increase in visibility & usage
• Access to Utilities: Excellent - city water and electricity already exist on property. Requires Septic
• Parcel A includes a 1400 square-foot Rock Cottage in good condition and an Equipment and Storage Barn (72 feet x 48 feet)
• Half acre stock pond in southern portion of Parcel A
• Easement required through Parcel A for access to Parcel B
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 23rd September, 2023 11:45 PM (UTC)